Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crafty Sunday!

Starting to get into appliques again. Sorry for poor quality pics

I made/altered: 1 bracelet, 1 long sleeve shirt, 1 pair earrings, 1 tank top, and 2 pairs of shoes :D Info: Earrings: they're silver and glittery, not glow in the dark. Cut out from an old tupperwear container and painted Bracelet: pink and glittery-used to be a skinny belt but never wore it. Think I will wear it like this. All I did was shorten it and punch a few new holes in it Coral/pink leopard shirt-appliqued the word live and added leopard cuffs. Sorry if the pic is upside down, I rotated it and it shows up fine in my phone but it still is finicky. Swirly shoes-altered vans knockoffs. They were black and red plaid. Never wore them really. Painted plain black, then the designs white, then went over it with pale metallic pink. Glued a few rhinestones at the bottom. Sparkle silver shoes-attached this sequin fabric all over the shoes. Those straps used to be tan so I painted them black Sparkle/pink tank top - same sequin fabric-cut a heart and appliqued it on. <3 Liz









No comments: